I've finally gotten around to finishing Will's big boy room. It's about time since he has been in there for two years now! I found these two paintings on a website for over $50 a piece and loved them, but didn't love the price. Len helped me sketch out the drawings and I painted the rest. I bought this piece of wood, painted and distressed it and added hooks to hang hats, backpacks and Will's new library card (on a necklace rope thing). The dresser was Len's when he was growing up and I painted it black and he added new pulls. I would like to get bigger molding for the bulletin board, paint it red and distress it. I used red for the accent color. There is a tiny bit of red in his quilt so I wanted to pull that out.

1 comment:
Looks great! I'm so impressed with your craftiness!!
Post a Comment