Friday, January 08, 2010
Our "Fronky"
The snowman is out of focus, but I'm learning.
that's what Walker calls snowmen. His favorite book over Christmas was "Frosty the Snowman" and we still have to read it EVERY.DAY. I might have to hide it soon! He comes to me with the book in hand and says "Fronky, Fronky." After I put Walker down for his afternoon nap, Will and I went outside for a quick snowman building. Don't y'all be jealous of our snowman now! I know he's just HUGE. HA! We took some of the snow from our back deck to make him and this snow is the wrong kind for building one. It was to dry and we had a hard time making a ball especially with mittens on. We thought he was pretty cute though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is FUNNY! You are taking beautiful pictures too! Also, send me some catalogs and I will hand them out to friends up here. Let me know what I what need to do to take orders from them:) I think I would have some people that would order.
what great pictures!!!
Post a Comment