This picture cracks me up. This is what a majority of the pictures look like. It's so hard to get everyone to look at the camera and I wish I had audio of us trying to get the boys to look at the camera.
My dad came up a few weekends ago and we had the best time. He went with Len to the SEC tournament and Len really enjoyed getting to spend some guy time with my dad. They both share a love for sports and I'm so glad they were able to go together. Len lost his father to a hard battle with cancer when Will was only 5 months old. He misses him so much and my dad has really been so good to him and become a father figure in his life. My boys love their papa. He took us out to brunch on Sunday at Southside Grill. This restaurant is right down the street from our house and if you haven't ever been, you need to go. It's deeeelicious!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment