Saturday, April 24, 2010

Walker singing Jesus

Walker's favorite song is Jesus Loves the Little Children. I can't even begin to estimate how many times a day we sing this song. We can't sing anything else. It has to be "Jesus" as he calls it and he says it with the cutest little lisp you've ever heard (well, cute for his momma to hear) I overheard Walker counting to 10 a few minutes ago and tried to video tape it and he. would. not. do. it. for. the. camera. He acts really silly as you will see in this video. It makes me laugh. So here he is singing "Jesus" with a little help from me. I hope your ears don't hurt from listening to my singing. I will go ahead and apologize now. It looks like there isn't a video, but just click play to see it. He normally sings it alot better, but can't handle being on video.

3 comments:

Heather B Mc said...

Really cute!!

Anna said...

oh. my. word! i love it! his cute little faces were adorable too! i love it when addie sings jesus loves me! one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! AW wants to watch it over and over and over!!