You might be wondering why his birthday balloon says Happy 1st Birthday. That was the second balloon I bought that day. He loves balloons so I wanted him to have one on his birthday. Will was playing with it and somehow popped it. I had to run to the store to get a few things I forgot and wanted to get W a new balloon. This was the only one they had and I didn't have the patience to wait for a new one so Elmo's first birthday it was! That one popped too. It just wasn't meant to be to keep that balloon.
He was so excited about his cake and candles. He kept giggling and had the biggest grin on his face. It was so sweet watching him try to blow out the candles. He couldn't do it and asked Will to help. Will was dying to blow those candles out and I'm glad Walker wanted his help.

No comments:
Post a Comment