This will be the last of the birthday posts from Walker's 2nd birthday. We are moving on~next two goals for the summer~getting rid of the paci and potty training! I'm not looking forward to either, but they must be done! Walker had his 2 year check up yesterday and we read our book "Corduroy goes to the Doctor" to prepare him. He did great! He didn't have to have shots and that was the main thing I was worried about. Hurray for no more shots until his 4 or 5 year well visit. He weighed in at 31 lbs 3 oz. and was 36 inches tall. He was in the 89 % (I think) for both categories. Big Boy!! I checked back to see what Will's stats were for 2 and they are almost identical. Will weighed 31 lbs even and was 35 1/2 inches tall, so Walker is actually bigger than Will was, but not by much.
We had a few of Walker's friends (his age) from church plus two of his favorite older friends, "Drewie and Wibby" and their siblings over for a picnic and cupcake playdate. The weather was beautiful and we had lots of fun! I still can't believe my baby is 2!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment