Monday, February 26, 2007

5 days out of town and this is what happens

It's all my fault. I'm selfish. I brought the pack and play to Montgomery with full intentions of using it, but I don't like to sleep alone. I love snuggling with my baby. I let him sleep with me while we were in Montgomery. I knew it would make for a hard transition when we got home. Let me tell you, I'm a sucker for a crying baby. Guess who isn't? Daddy. Guess who didn't want him in our bed? You're right. He started out in his bed at 8. At 10 he was crying and I just couldn't stand it so my smug little baby immediately stopped crying as soon as I put him in our bed. After a night of no sleep with a baby kicking me all night long, I will be strong again. I know I will let him cry tomorrow night but for tonight, I will let him sleep with me because one day he will grow up and I will wish he could sleep with us again.

1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

I am so tempted to let Abby sleep in the bed with me when Toby is out of town, but I am so scared of the payback I'l get for the next week I don't. I might next time, though. You are right about wishing they wanted to again when they are older. We can't get this time back - they are only little once! He looks so cute asleep with Len!