Here is a link to The Nashville Scene article on the Lipscomb Art Event. Len's picture is on the top left. You will have to cut and paste because Safari doesn't let me link things and I don't feel like going through Internet Explorer.
http://www.nashvillescene.com/Promotions/Street_Team/02_09_07_David_Lipscomb_Art_Show/index.php
Len got very sick with a nasty stomach bug on the way to the opening night. He stayed as long as possible and was pretty sick all night and day so he was sad to miss most of it. He did sell 6 paintings so we were excited about that.
Also here's another plug for my husband. He is a realtor with Keller Williams so if you need or know of anyone who needs a realtor, my husbands a great one!
2 comments:
Congrats to Len & his 6 paintings! How exciting!!! You know, I use Safari, and I can link to stuff. You just have to put the actual code into your blog entry. Let's see if I can do this...It may turn it into a link.
HowYouWantItToRead
okay, so it didn't work. Since Len knows about Google Analytics, maybe he can show you?
Post a Comment