I just realized it's been over two weeks since my last post. We have been sick and now we are in Montgomery. I forgot my camera so I don't have any good pictures to post. Will is having a great time with his cousins. He is starting to say more and today he said Ford's name. It sounded more like Thor. We went to the Montgomery Zoo yesterday and had a great time riding in the choo choo. It is so warm here right now. It was in the high 70's yesterday. Hopefully I can get my sister to take some pictures with her camera.
Will's newest thing is dancing. He loves to dance to the Thomas the Train song. Len and I just sit behind him and cover our mouths and laugh so that he won't see us. He wants to dance to everything now. There is this car commercial on TV that sounds like a rap song and he just starts dancing away. We need to get a video of it before he stops doing it. Maybe we can post it.
1 comment:
We need to get Frances and Will together to dance! It's her favorite thing too--that play day sounds great--what about Wed?
Post a Comment