Friday, February 02, 2007

Snow Day

We got our snow day! I was so excited. Len woke me up at 4 a.m. to tell me that school was called off! I only had to work one day this week so that was nice. Carrie, to answer your question, I job share which means I only work part time. It's been a nice balance.
Will loved the snow. He even wore his mittens. We didn't stay out long though. It was just too cold. Here are a few pictures from the snow.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

How fun! Will looks so cute in his little Widgeon (sp?)! I wish we would get some snow in Mississippi, not likely! Hope you have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you were back to teaching again. That's great that you can do that part-time. I don't see how you have time to do the Castles and Crowns thing too. Man, I'm tired just thinking about it! Cute pictures in the snow - I couldn't get Camden still enough for any good pictures!

Dee-Dee said...

I love the snow pictures - so cute!! I finally started a blog, too! I'm already addicted..See ya' soon!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Miss Teacher, you get a "N" for non-satisfactory blogging. Where are some new pics? Time for updates!!!

Julie said...

Hey--I got to your blog through Mandi--I just started one today and I'm totally addicted! Precious pics-what a handsome little boy!