Thursday, July 31, 2008

Goodnight


I just couldn't resist posting this picture.  No matter where we put Walker in the bed, he always scoots up to the top or the corner.  There is nothing sweeter than watching a sleeping baby, especially when it's your own.  Will didn't have a nap today and I knew he was very tired tonight.  I asked him if I could rock him like I used to (haven't done this in at least a year) and he let me and I sang this song I always sang to him and he fell asleep and it felt so good to hold my big baby.  It makes me happy and sad at the same time that he is growing up.  I'm cherishing every minute with Walker because I know the baby stage is so short.  I'm already trying to convince Len that we need a third baby sooner than later ;)

9 comments:

Heather B Mc said...

can't believe you are already even thinking about a third. love all the pics. typing with one hand. cash is in the other.

Angie said...

That's such a sweet picture! I LOVE rocking, too. They grow up so fast!

LB said...

Sweet pictures! I love all the updates and brother pictures!

lyla said...

you always have the BEST pictures! i love all your posts--i am so behind on blogs :) i love the Bible presentation story--lilly had an explosive poopy diaper all over the front of my pale pink dress right before we had to walk up for ours--i'm sure the gun story will make it much more memorable!

thesemanchiks said...

That is a precious picture! Sounds like ya'll are doing great. I love seeing all the great pictures of the boys!

Dee-Dee said...

That is the sweetest picture.

Candie Bowen said...

Cute! I love all the pictures & the adorable outfits!

kma said...

ADORABLE! But 3? HA! :) Kelly

The Parker Family said...

Wonderful new pictures...there is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby! How great that Will let you rock him. Our boys are getting big way too fast! Jackson was "writing a note" to Will today to tell him about his new cleats.