This morning has been great! Will finally decided to take his medicine if we would let him watch Tom and Jerry. He is happy and hasn't even complained about his throat. We are going to head back to Nashville sometime today. It has been fun in Montgomery but it will feel so good to get home. I've been gone for 12 days.
7 comments:
Yeah Will! I'm glad everything went so well! Cute hospital pictures! Please let us know if you need anything! I love Walker's px on the last post- he has gotten SO big!
Wow! so many things going on! I am so glad it all went well & the dr. took such great care of "raspy voice" WILL! How sweet to spend time with Daddy, too! see ya'll in Nashville! Kelly
I'm so glad everything went well. Sounds like he's doing great. I hope you have a good trip back today. The Tanners are coming in on Thurs-kinda a last minute thing, so we wont be able to stop by and see the patient until next week-we want to bring him a little treat-I'll call you in a couple days. Let me know if you need anything.
I am so glad Will is doing so well. You will be glad y'all decided to go ahead and have it done. It was good to see you!
Wow! I had no idea you guys were going through all of that! I am glad he made it through it ok. Hopefully it will help him and you guys with future infections in the long run. I love the picture of the two of them sleeping. So sweet!
man you had a time of it in montgomery. glad you are back and will is hanging in there. I hope today is even better.
i am laughing at walkers layers (the are more than just rolls:)
Post a Comment