Scroll down for new posts....
Here is Walker at the game doing what he does best these days-chewing on anything and everything he can get his pudgy little hands on. It was so hot today, but as usual he did great. I don't mean to brag but he is just such a good baby!! Sometimes I forget he's even around because he's so good. That doesn't sound right but I'm sure all you moms with two or more know what I'm talking about. That first one gets their needs met immediately but the second is used to waiting for it so they're not as demanding as the first. Walker has a little cold and so do I. We're both in the beginning stages of it and I hope it doesn't get worse!
4 comments:
Yay for good babies! :) He is a cutie! What a big boy! Will has a bad cold too, ugh - no fun! Also - I love the pics of the kids in their uniforms sooooo cute!
I know what you mean about being so good you "forget" he's there. Emily is so content while I'm shopping that I have to make a conscious effort to chat and play with her. Does that mean my next child will be a holy terror?! :)
By the way-- that football picture looks like it could be on the fall cover of Pottery Barn Kids!
I needed to make my presence known..I have met you once in the mall...I am Natalie Ivey. My husband, Shane, used to work at FOX with Len. anyway.. I love reading about your sweet boys.
great new pics!
Post a Comment