Saturday, August 30, 2008

This and that

Lately, Will has wanted to hold Walker "standing up" so I gave him the chance and it didn't last long.  After this picture he told me it was my turn.  This is before our soccer practice the other day.  Walker doesn't seem to mind all the love he gets from his big brother.
This is becoming a face we see alot of around here.  Does anyone else recognize this?
My dad came in town last weekend for the day and we had a great time going to Phillip's Toy Mart.  Will wouldn't sit for a picture but we got a good one of Papa and Walker.
Here are the boys in their Alabama gear at a cookout last weekend.
Will wanted to try on Walker's new winter coat after I got it in the mail.  I think we have a little comedian on our hands.  As Will's personality is beginning to show more and more, I am noticing that he likes a good audience and will do just about anything for a laugh.  He loves being silly like his mama, which can be frustrating for his very "serious" daddy.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love the coat picture! :)