Maybe I can get my whole fist in here!
At four months Walker...
weighs 16 lbs 13 oz and is 25 inches long.
has rolled over twice from stomach to back.
is drooling lots.
sucks on his hands and fingers.
loves the Praise Baby CD.
watches everything Will does. His head goes back and forth as he watches Will run through the house. It's so funny to watch.
has tried rice cereal but Dr. Myers said we didn't have to worry with it so we won't :)
is ticklish on his tummy.
was sleeping through the night but got a little cold so he has been waking up at three. We think it has gotten to be a habit so we let him cry last night and he only cried for a couple of minutes and went back to sleep.
makes the sweetest coos and squeals.
is starting to like his carseat a little better! Yeah!
has some extra chin if you're in need of some :)
He makes us so happy. God has blessed us with our sweet Walker. He is such a delight and once again, I can't believe he is 4 months already. I feel like it was yesterday that he was born.
I was wrong on Will's weight and just changed it. He weighed a lb less than what I put before, but Dr. Myers still told me we needed to watch those empty calories Yikes!
We had Will's 3 year well visit today too. He weighed 37.75 lbs and was 38.75 inches tall. He is really my sweet, thoughtful little boy. He is so good at sharing and nuturing. He is so good to Walker and helps me tremendously when I need to get something done. He is a busy busy boy.
A few funnies...
I found an earring and a penny in my bathroom sink drain. hmm I wonder who did that?
Len was watching the boys last night while I was at Bunco and he said that he was in another room and Will came in and told him that Walker was a lady. He was a little confused so he went to check on Walker and Will had put Mr. Potato Head glasses upside down on Walker's face and several wet wipes on his head to look like hair. Len took a picture with his cell phone and one day I'm going to have to put it on here b/c it was so funny!
Will is really interested in Dinosaurs and monsters right now. He got a new book called Gruffalo and we have read it a million times.
He has also been saying "It's not fair when we make him do something he doesn't want to do. We have no idea where he got this.
This won't be funny to anyone but I wanted to document this. Whenever he gets in trouble or is uncomfortable with something he has this made up word he says to us. It's pum-pee-tum-pum-pee. I know that sounds really strange and it kind of is. He will just look at us and say, "pum pee tum pum pee" It makes us so mad but then we want to laugh. I will try to include pictures later.
4 comments:
way too cute! They grow way too fast! glad to get your message - this week has been beyond crazy. you would not believe me if i told you the horror! will call this week.
The "Walker is a lady" story is hilarious. I want to see that picture. BTW - I just got Beau a Mini Boden LS tee with an appliqued dinosaur on it - it is too cute. Will would probably love one if he is really into dinosaurs right now...
Walker is so cute. He looks so much like Will. They are going to be awesome brothers and friends.
Post a Comment