Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Story Time




One of my favorite times of the day lately has been before Will goes down for a nap.  Walker and I get in the bed with him and he will "read" Walker a book.  We started doing this one day when I realized that Walker was very interested in the books we were reading and couldn't take his eyes off them.  Now he reaches for the book and wants to touch everything.  It is just a sweet time watching my boys interact with each other.  

7 comments:

caroline G said...

hey! Hope all is well. I just had a very enjoyable catch up with your sweet family. I loved the picture of Walker in his crib. what a cutie!

thesemanchiks said...

That is so sweet! I can't believe how much they are looking alike! They are both getting so big - and are so cute!

Julie said...

those are adorable-you can really tell how much Will loves him! Love the america comment!

Angie said...

How sweet!

Elizabeth said...

Sweet picture! And to your last post- You look great and remember the babe is not even 4months old! Maybe I'll see you some at the Y- did you call about crieve hall for will?

The Hadfields said...

They are too cute!! I love Walker's fat little chin!!

The Byrd Family said...

Sweet...sweet!! We have very similar pictures in Aden's bed when Ausitn was about Walker's age! These sweet brothers! :)