I love that picture of you!! Those are great pics of the boys as well. I just want to squeeze them!
What pretty eyes! I love the picture of Will in his towel. Your boys are so cute!
Cute pics! I love the close-up of Walker and those sweet blue eyes!
Those are some of the cutest pictures I have seen in a while. Walker looks just like Will in the first one! Will looks like a little man (foreal) in his baseball hat (right). You are looking great too!
Great pictures! Will and Walker look so much alike in these!
Those boys are cuties! I cannot wait to have Will in class on Wednesday nights. I love him in his towel...so funny!
just go to sitemeter.com and sign up for the free service!
love the game pics-Will is really looking like a big boy-the first day of school pic is precious!
those pictures are too cute! I love the one of you and the boys- they are so cute and you look great!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love that picture of you!! Those are great pics of the boys as well. I just want to squeeze them!
What pretty eyes! I love the picture of Will in his towel. Your boys are so cute!
Cute pics! I love the close-up of Walker and those sweet blue eyes!
Those are some of the cutest pictures I have seen in a while. Walker looks just like Will in the first one! Will looks like a little man (foreal) in his baseball hat (right). You are looking great too!
Great pictures! Will and Walker look so much alike in these!
Those boys are cuties! I cannot wait to have Will in class on Wednesday nights. I love him in his towel...so funny!
just go to sitemeter.com and sign up for the free service!
love the game pics-Will is really looking like a big boy-the first day of school pic is precious!
those pictures are too cute! I love the one of you and the boys- they are so cute and you look great!!
Post a Comment