Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How much

mulch, dirt and sand can a baby eat before he gets sick? I don't know the answer, but this boy sure has eaten alot of it. I sound like a broken record when I say this, but Will never ate any kind of mulch, dirt or sand so this is a new experience for me. The boy's personalities are already so different. Will was SO serious as a baby and didn't laugh much (hard to believe as silly as he is now). Walker always has a smile on his face and is always laughing and picks up on so much. He understands everything I am saying to him. I will tell him to do something that I wouldn't even think he would understand and he does it. It amazes me. We were praying before dinner the other night and Len and I looked up and he was trying to hold his hands and pray. It just melted my heart. He was bowing his head and he put his hands in little balls right by his ears. When we looked at him, he peaked up and gave us a small grin. SO PRECIOUS!!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angie said...

I bet that DID melt your heart. How sweet!