Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Swim lessons at the YMCA

We've been taking swim lessons at the YMCA for the last two weeks. It's been fun because Will's friend Frances has been taking them too. I think Julie and I have had more fun talking than the kids have had swimming. It has been a GREAT experience.
 

 

I asked Will what they were doing in this picture and he told me that there was danger and they were saving the lifeguards from drowning while they were going over the rules.
 

This is Will's instructor and his name is "Blade." Interesting name. Blade is a little bit of a pushover and I told him he had to get tough with Will and make him jump in. Roxy is the other teacher and she is tough and good for Will. She's the one that got him to swim by himself today. Frances is already swimming and she is so cute out there.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

We have had so much fun! Thanks again for letting us know about it. Will did great today! We're excited for the celebration tomorrow!

Dee-Dee said...

Swimming lessons are so fun! My kids are in them right now and just love them. It will be nice when they can all swim and we won't be such a nervous wreck at the pool all summer trying to watch them!
Walker is hilarious eating that dirt!