Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Will's MDO Program~round 2

Here are a few more pictures of the program. They sang the sweetest little songs about mother's and Will kept looking at his sweet little friend, Niamh (pronounced Neve~her parents are from England) to help him with the motions. I have a video I'm going to post too.
 

 

 

We have had the best experience at Jenkins Presbyterian MDO this year. Will has made such sweet little friends and he LOVES going every Tuesday and Thursday. I think we've only missed one day the whole year because we were out of town. Will has learned so many bible stories that he has been able to retain and I have a collection of the cutest art work EVER!! I may be partial but I don't think so.;) We have just LOVED Mrs. Tracy. She is such a happy, positive light for these children and we are going to miss Jenkins so much. I get choked up thinking about it. Will will go there this summer for the summer fun program and then we are going to Harpeth Hills Preschool next year where I will be teaching too!
 

You don't have to keep reading but I'm writing this down so I will remember. Will has a best friend named Trent and he says his name so redneck. It sounds like Treeeeent. They laugh and giggle and play all the little games that I played when I was little. He still tells me quite a bit and as long as he will tell me, I will listen. They are so "silly" together as Will likes to say and he has learned quite a bit about bodily functions from him;) They are just rough and tumble boys and I'm so glad Mrs. Tracy has a little boy who is the same way so she really understands. He tells me that they share their lunch with each other and they whisper and talk about "toots" when Mrs. Tracy isn't looking. He says his girlfriend is Scarwett (Scarlett) and she is the cutest little thing with blond hair and she always wears big bows in her hair. He will certainly miss all of his sweet new friends he's made this year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: