Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Zoo

Will was not very excited about getting his picture taken. Can you tell?
 

 

 

This is the first year we've ever gotten a zoo membership. We've always gone once or twice a year, but decided we would get a membership so we would be able to go for just a little while and not worry about seeing the entire zoo to pay the huge fee. We've gotten to go several times and really enjoyed it. It's been raining so much lately that we haven't gotten to go but we did go last week and had so much fun! The boys love playing in the playground and padded area. I'm ready for school to get out so it won't be so crowded with all the schools there.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Candie Bowen said...

I love their matching outfits! Yes, I can't wait for school to be out- for several reasons ;)

kristy said...

hey we're members too. maybe we can meet up!

Dee-Dee said...

They always look so cute in their matching outfits. I am such a sucker for that. Glad to see you guys are doing well.