I love this little painting Will made for us. He also made me a card decribing me. He said I had black hair, blue eyes, was older than daddy and that I weigh 4 lbs. WOW! I don't even wish I weighed that. HA He said he loves me because I make eggs for him, play with him at the train table, and read lots of books to him. I love my special boy!
Of course, I had to include a picture of Walker in this post.
My sweet friend Deanna offered to hold Walker for me so I could take pictures and videotape the production. Walker kept trying to steal my camera and was about to pitch a fit. Deanna, I think you need another one!
Will up on stage. He didn't act quite as hyped up as he did at the Christmas program, but he did do a lot of jumping and bouncing around.

1 comment:
I'm gonna kill you for posting that picture of me with no makeup on!!! But on the other hand, I loved holding Walker and NO morekiddos for me!!!! LOL
Post a Comment