These are the only pictures I took of our 4th of July. My dad called us on Thursday and said he wanted to come see the boys and we were happy to have a visitor. My throat started hurting really bad that night and I just dismissed it and felt a little better the next morning. It REALLY started hurting the next day and I started getting body aches and still didn't do anything about it. Len's was hurting really bad too but I thought it was just drainage. We went to the Lipscomb fireworks and had a great time, but after a ton of advil, it was still bothering me so the next morning, I went to a walk-in clinic and had a bad case of strep throat! Not fun at all! We still had a pretty good weekend despite the strep and Len and I both took antibiotics and started feeling better. The boys loved the fireworks and loved having their Papa in town.

1 comment:
your family is beautiful!!! love the new pictures! will looks like such a big boy in so many of them...and wow, i can totally see edward in him! (i know there's daddy and mommy there too...but it shocks me how much I can see edward in him in some pictures, while others not at all!) happy birthday boy! and you did a great job w/ his big boy room!
Post a Comment