Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Walker!

 

Walker's birthday outfit was made by my super talented bff Heather McInteer. You can go to her etsy shop by clicking HERE. Her etsy shop is called Momma Said Sew and she is always creating new and adorable appliques that look like they come right out of Mini-Boden. Her prices are very reasonable and I just told her the idea I had for the style of shirt I wanted and a general idea of the fabrics. She went out and picked the fabrics and to my HAPPY surprise, she made the coordinating shorts as a birthday gift for Walker, and to make it even better, I didn't even ask her to do this for me until last Friday and she had it ready by Sunday! Isn't this outfit adorable? If you have an idea, she can custom make it for you.
 

 

This picture is for my parents. This was Walker's reaction when he opened up his gift from them. He LOVED it! It's a little squirrel puppet. My kids LOVE, LOVE, LOVE stuffed animals so this was perfect. Thanks Sue Sue and Papa!
 

We had the perfect birthday party for Walker with our family of 4. More pictures to come. I love this boy with all my heart and am amazed at how fast he is growing, talking, and developing his own personality. He brings us more joy than we ever could have imagined. He and his brother are like night and day and it makes it so much fun with all the surprises he brings us as he develops into a little boy. I just can't believe my baby is 2! These past two years have gone by SO fast and we just can't imagine our life without Walker.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

LB said...

Happy Birthday Walker! Adorable outfit, too!

The Hadfields said...

Heather did a great job!! And he is so precious. I can't believe he's already 2!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE the outfit on him... SUPER cute!! Also, what a cute sign behind him...did you make it?

The Parker Family said...

Happy birthday to Walkie:)
love,
"Miss Bekah"
You are a precious little boy, and I love you and your big brother.

Heather B Mc said...

Happy Birthday sweet Walker!!! He is a sweet sweet boy on the run. Thanks Christine for advertising for me. Your the best!

Candie Bowen said...

Happy Birthday Walker!!! I love his outfit & his expression in that last picture. He is adorable!

Anna said...

i cannot believe he is 2 already...then again i cannot believe that Addie is 2 + a month already! such a cute outfit! happy (late) birthday walker! (and thank you so much for your sweet comments on our blog and my fb wall! you're such a great encourager!)