Monday, February 26, 2007

A few new pictures

Here is a picture of Will trying on my shoes. He has a funny habit of putting little things in my shoes. Whenever I go to put them on, I jump because I think there is some kind of bug or animal in them but it usually turns out to be a lego or ball or some little toy. It always makes me smile because I wonder where I was when he was doing this. ha ha

My little baby looks like a big boy. I can't stand it! I guess that's why I still like to dress him like a baby. He looks so grown up in his polo shirt and when he smiles with his mouth full of teeth. I can't believe he's growing up so fast. I guess that's how life is. It happens so fast.

The winter months aren't kind to people with straight hair as you can see. Will suffers from static cling, especially when he has to wear his fleece coat. Len held up a blanket over Will's hair and it stuck straight up.

Riding his wooden horse

1 comment:

Courtney said...

He is SO cute! My Will has that sae football outfit, I love it!