Brooke, Will and Frances at the Nashville Zoo Will, Lauryn and Brooke eating lunch at the zoo. Look how big Lauryn is getting. She is almost six months old.
We had so much fun at the zoo. I'm glad we could all get together. Will is so cute and has sooo much personality! That's great about Len's paintings! I wish I could have come!
Hey Christine!! Would I know any of these mothers from Lipscomb?? The zoo looks fun. I can't wait for consistant warm weather so we can do fun stuff outside!!
Christine - I thought I would comment on your blog, for sure after the google analytics post. :-) You always wonder if people will remember you or wonder why you're commenting on their page, but I think it's nice to get comments from old friends and acquainances. You need to get some of the girls from Brentwood Hills to start a blog.
By the way, your Will is cute. Glad you're doing well!
6 comments:
We had so much fun at the zoo. I'm glad we could all get together. Will is so cute and has sooo much personality! That's great about Len's paintings! I wish I could have come!
How cute! I need to get out to the zoo sometime soon!
How fun! I can't wait until my Will is old enough to visit the zoo! I am looking forward to all of those kiddie activities!
Hey Christine!! Would I know any of these mothers from Lipscomb?? The zoo looks fun. I can't wait for consistant warm weather so we can do fun stuff outside!!
Christine - I thought I would comment on your blog, for sure after the google analytics post. :-) You always wonder if people will remember you or wonder why you're commenting on their page, but I think it's nice to get comments from old friends and acquainances. You need to get some of the girls from Brentwood Hills to start a blog.
By the way, your Will is cute. Glad you're doing well!
Cute pictures! I love taking the kids to the zoo! We will be there a lot this spring and summer. It was good to see you at bunko the other night...
Post a Comment