Getting ready to go into the farmer area. This was so cute. Each child got an apron and a basket and they got to do all sorts of things. They got to feed fake chickens, plant seeds, pick apples, milk a cow and so on. Heather and I were feeding Walker and Cash most of the time so I didn't see everthing. When they were finished they got an ice cream sandwhich and then got to see and feed live animals including baby pigs that were just born yesterday! They were so cute!!!!! Heather and I "loved" being compared to that mama pig feeding her babies and I kind of felt sorry for her ;) She had alot of mouths to feed.
5 comments:
How fun!!! That pic of Will and Brooks in the previous post is so cute!
That is such a great, fun thing to do with the kids!! I love Will in his Titans hat - such a big boy now!
Looks like you had a blast! I know how you feel about the mother pig! HA!
I enjoyed Walker's sweet smiles Sunday night! He's precious!
Can't believe it's fair time already. I was just thinking about the fair today...I guess it's the cooler weather. The boy's picture on the blog header is so sweet.
Post a Comment