In my mind, I still feel I am 18, but my body feels 33 or older. The gray hairs are getting harder to pluck out :( Len ordered the most delicious caramel (my favorite) cake from The Flour Shop and I'm embarrassed to say that it is already gone. We celebrated last night because I haven't even seen my husband since 8 this morning. This picture isn't that great, but I loved Walker's expression. We decided to put 6 candles (3 + 3) instead of 33 candles and the boys loved helping me blow them out. They could hardly wait and we had to relight them a couple of times. I'm so blessed to have a wonderful husband and two incredible boys.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day and enjoyed your yummy cake!
Happy birthday! That cake would be gone at my house, too! We always talk about how we still feel/see ourselves just like in high school and wonder if we'll still feel that way when we're 80.
Post a Comment