I don't know why there's text on this picture, but I'm to lazy to take it off right now.
My intuitions were right. I knew it was WAY out of character for Walker to fall asleep sitting on the couch on Wed. He's had high fever, cold, cough and some other nice yuckies I'd rather not mention on the blog since late Wednesday night. I missed yesterday's post. Somehow I put my clearcare solution directly into my eye instead of normal solution. Anyone ever done that before? I have a chemical burn in my eyes and my left is bad so I went to my eye doc and he DILATED my left eye without telling me what he was doing. I was feeling really dizzy and wierd ( you know the feeling if you've ever had your eyes dilated). I kept waiting for it to go away in the 2 hour time I thought it would. I couldn't see anything last night and it made me so mad. No reading, no computer and I really felt like I take my eyesight for granted. I called his office this morning and told them, my eye is still dilated and they said, oh, he did it on purpose to last until Saturday morning. WHATTTTTTTTT?????????? That was not in my plans. I need a patch and I've probably misspelled a ton of words in this post. I thought about taking a picture to show you my scary big pupil eye, but I will spare you.
These pics are from my sweet baby today. Poor thing. I can say that this has slowed him down. a little bit.

1 comment:
I've done that, but not that bad. Yuck. I didn't know it was that dangerous.
Post a Comment