Sunday, January 16, 2011
Day 6-The Sister
10 things about my sister
1. My sister is my best friend.
2. On a normal day, we might talk on the phone 5 times.
3. She is hilarious!
4. You will never win an argument with her.
5. We didn't like each other AT ALL during our adolescent years, now she knows almost of all of my deep dark secrets.
6. She always puts me in my place when I'm overreacting about something, she's my voice of reason.
7. She is an excellent reference guide to ANYTHING you might need to know about. If I have a question about where to find something, I always ask her first.
8. She is the fun mom, I'm the more serious, routine mom (compared to her).
9. She has a VERY STRONG opinion about what she believes in and she doesn't care what ANYONE thinks about her decisions. I on the other hand, worry what everyone thinks and I'm a people pleaser.
10. She will probably kill me for posting some of these pictures, but she has posted some unflattering pics of me before so I'm putting them up anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sweet & beautiful sisters!! What an amazing blessing!!
Love this post!
haha, wow. :-) Some of these pics are really bad. Number 10 is not entirely true...I do care. Thanks, though...sweet post!
Post a Comment