Wednesday, July 04, 2007

4th of July

We had so much fun tonight with the Tanners and Sassers. We went to Crockett Park to watch the fireworks. We loaded up in the back of Bryan's truck to go to the park and the kids did great. The adults had a lot of fun too!
This is typical Frances and Will!!








One worn out boy going to bed at 10:30!!!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

I love all the cute new pictures! I really love the one of Will with the fireworks! That is a GREAT shot!!! Glad you guys had such a fun fourth!!

Jennifer said...

I too love the picture of Will and the firework! That is too cute! Glad to hear that you had a wonderful 4th!

mandiandjosh said...

Cute pics! Will always looks so precious and you get the best pictures of him!

Elizabeth said...

I love the picture of you two leaning in... I didn't know that Crockett shot fireworks. I'll have to remember that. I keep meaning to take Emery out there for their playground.

Anonymous said...

WE MISS WILL!!
Love, Ann Welch

Julie said...

That picture of Will looking at the fireworks is priceless! We had so much fun with you guys! (I ofcourse love the action shot of Will and Frances too!)

Dee-Dee said...

Great pictures - especially of him watching the firework up in the air with his hands up. He is so cute!

The Hadfields said...

How fun! I haven't seen Ashley in forever. Please tell her hello for me!!