My poor baby! It hurt really bad. He's normally pretty tough, but this one got the best of him.
"Mama, please quit taking my picture and move so I can watch Barney" is what Will is thinking when I took his picture. He was trying to look over the camera so he could see the TV.
4 comments:
That is so pitiful! It really does look like it hurt. He looks like such a big boy in those pictures.
Bless you heart, you've had quite the day!! He looks so sweet sitting in the recliner with his foot propped up. We can wait to go to the beach with y'all. Ann Welch was asking for Will today. They will have a ball!!
Poor thing... both you and him! Bee stings really do hurt!! He's kept you really busy today! I hope both of you sleep really well tonight!
Poor baby! What a rough day!
Post a Comment