Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More Birthday

We celebrated Will's birthday tonight with our little family of three. I'm going to try not to post to many pictures, but I might have to. It is his birthday after all.
Lauryn came over today to wish Will a happy birthday.

When Will started opening his first present, he would take a small piece of the wrapping paper off at a time and then he had to go throw it away in the trash. It was so funny. He was more concerned with throwing the trash away than he was opening his present.

He is really into Thomas the Train so he got Duck and Toby (which is his favorite). For those of you familiar with Thomas, you know who Duck and Toby are. As soon as he opened each train he said their name and knew exactly which one was which.

All I can say is that I'm no Martha Stewart. The cake didn't turn out quite the way I pictured it!

Blowing out the candles in my tomato cake.

Will loved the candles and was very interested in them.

The first bite. Doesn't this cake look scary?

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love all the pictures! I don't think you can post too many. I've heard several "blog-readers" say those are the best ones to look at! I hope that Will had a wonderful birthday! And while the cake may not have turned out how you wanted it to- he'll never know! He'll just remember his mommy trying to make that day very special!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you all had a great day! Yes, I agree with Elizabeth about the cake even though it is a little scary, Will will never remember it (as long as he doesn't see the pictures!!)HA!

Julie said...

I love the cake-it's the effort that counts! I love all the pics too!

mandiandjosh said...

He is so funny. I can see him running to the trash 15 times while opening one present!