If you are upstairs cleaning and your child is downstairs being very quiet, YOU NEED TO CHECK ON HIM!!! What's this brown playdo you might be asking yourself. It's not playdo. I was upstairs cleaning and Will was downstairs playing, which he always does. He comes upstairs covered and I mean covered in poop from head to toe. The pictures do not do it justice. This is really the grossest thing I have EVER experienced as a mother. I undressed him and threw him in the bath and went downstairs to assess the damage. OH MY GOSH!! Will had fingerpainted with his own poop. There was poop on the walls, grinded in the carpet, all over Will's train table and in the train table drawers. It was so disgusting!!!!! All of his cars and trains were covered in poop. I have heard of this happening to other people before, but I never thought it would happen to me. Luckily, my parents got hardwoods put in their house and had given me their old carpet cleaner. I spent all morning cleaning the carpet, cloroxing toys and scrubbing down the walls and train tables. To look at the positive side, at least Will is starting to acknowledge that he has a dirty diaper. Maybe this will put us one step closer to thinking about potty training. I hope these pictures don't gross anyone out. I just wanted you to see how disgusting my morning was. I didn't even say a word about it to Will. I didn't want to make a big deal about it so that he wouldn't do it again. Maybe I will look back on this and laugh one day, as long as it only happens once.





The carpets are clean again after an hour of carpet cleaning.

Here are all the cars and train tracks I had to clean. Don't worry, I had on rubber gloves.


I've added a few more posts below. You know how I go in spurts.
10 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is disgusting and hilarious at the same time! I had a similar incident with Will, he had one of those nasty, runny poop diapers. I didn't know it at the time, he was on the floor playing and I went to check on him and he had been rolling around in it. Poop in his hair, etc. Really gross. Never a dull moment huh...
SOOOO GROOSSSS!!!! Oh, I'm going to say a prayer that this never happens to us, and it never happens to you again!! Oh, Christine! I can't believe that. Hope your afternoon is better than your morning.
Gross!!! But that is a hilarious story. Sometimes I think there should be a blog where moms can post funny poop stories. I think this one might take the cake!
Too funny. I know it wasn't so funny to you, but it is a great story to blog about!
Yuck. I think you told me about this on the phone but ohhh my. I am glad you have picture so show him someday! bless your heart
Oh my gosh! I just laughed my head off!! I'm sure it wasn't funnny at the time but you MUST save those pictures for him b/c one day he will be mighty proud of that!!
I had similar situation when I was babysitting a little boy. I was absolutely distraught and disgusted. It is really strange because the boy is probably 12 years old. I doubt he remembers. Remind me to tell you the family was, because you know them.
Oh man! I hope that never happens to us!!!
hey girl! i feel your pain of cleaning the poop stains off the walls and floors! rylee has done the same thing....i call her poopcaso instead of picaso! lol
have fun cleaning!!!!!!!!
You are such a brave mom! At least you put a positive spin on it...maybe he's closer to potty training!
Post a Comment