Saturday, July 14, 2007

McInteer's Pool

Me, Brooke and Lauryn
Brooke, Lauryn, Will and McHaney (who is so cute and happy)

Will giving Brooks a kiss on the shoulder. Both boys aren't fans of the pool.
Heather and Brooks (I didn't think Heather or Carrie would mind me posting these pictures since they both look awesome!!
Carrie and Ethan who is just precious and sweet.
We went to the McInteer's house on Friday for lunch and to swim. Will doesn't like to swim in big pools. I wish we would have taken mommy and me swim lessons because it would have helped him with his fear of the water. He loves baby pools and the zero entry pool at the Y but he is very unsure of himself when he's in a big pool. Here are a few pictures of our day.

2 comments:

Heather B Mc said...

I am so glad y'all came. Thanks for posting the pics.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

He's precious & sweet most of the time, except for at this moment, when he's having a fit on the floor!!! It was great getting to see you in real life!!!