Wednesday, July 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL !!!

Today is Will's 2nd birthday. It's hard to believe that two years ago today we were about to go to the doctor to see if he was ready to come! It has gone by so fast! I'm not going to get cheesy and sentimental on my blog, but this has been the best 2 year of my life. Will is such a sweet child and it is so much fun to wake up to him every morning. He is talking so much now. He can finally tell me what he wants and he has so many new words everyday. He is a runner and runs everywhere he goes. He is such an active child and I can't sit down for a minute when we are out in public.
Here are a couple of pictures from breakfast this morning. I will post a few more later.


SueSue and Papa came last weekend to celebrate Will's birthday. We ate the Cheesecake Factory in the mall. This is the only picture I took. Sorry dad, I don't know how I managed to only get one picture. Will loves SueSue and Papa. I meant to get pictures of him when we brought out his big birthday present. It's a mini 4 wheeler. It only goes 2 miles an hour but it is so cute!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Will!! You are right, time goes by so fast when it comes to your babies!! Enjoy this special day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Will, we love you!
Ford, Copeland, & Ann Welch

Blessed said...

Cute pictures! I can remember seeing you at BH a few months after you had him. I guess he was about as old as Colt is. It really does fly by!

I especially love his cow outfit. It's one of my favorites!

Rebekah said...

What a precious little boy! It even makes me sad to think about Will turning 2. Our little babies are turning into big boys so quick. Luckily, we have tons of pictures to look back at when they are older. Tell Will that Jackson said, Happy Birthday and High Five.

Julie said...

I can't believe Will's 2! He's so precious and fun to be around-I look forward to many more dances in the future!

mandiandjosh said...

Happy b-day big will.
You are such a good mom:)